Dear Moms and little ones,
What is this?
Read on to make one of your own within minutes.
We gifted one to our teacher too with a message saying, “You are a STAR teacher. Thank you for taking care of us.”
I am sure you must have bought a Cadbury Gems ball many times.
If you have some of those with you, try this super simple activity.
What you will need?
- Cadbury Gems balls
- Incense sticks
- Match box with matches.
- Stickers (Preferably shiny)
- Glue dots
- Small mirrors
1. Collect all Gems balls.
2. Open them and check if they already have holes.
3. If not, use the lighted agarbatti (incense stick) to poke holes into the plastic ball. This is strictly to be done, only by adults.
4. Keep your stickers and glue dots and mirrors ready.
5. Loop both ends of your thread through the hole. Tie a knot inside of the ball. Now, you have a long thread loop to hang your gems ball.
6. Oooi…. That’s it.. Now just go on sticking your stickers all over the balls. Paste more stickers where you find the logo. (Basically, hide the logo with stickers. hmm.)
Use shiny stars in golden and silver. Use glitter, foam stickers of flowers. Use colorful hearts.
Use the glue dots to stick on the lovely mirrors. So stick glue dots first and then press the mirror onto it.
See, Aren’t they looking beautiful?
7. Now, just tie them up high so that they look like mini disco balls. We used them all in our garden balcony to glam up our green space.
Here are some pictures to give you some ideas.
We just loved them and they look even more awesome in real. 🙂
Try them, play with them, use them as home décor, Tie them up outside your house door.
Explore the possibilities with your very own home décor. 🙂
Hope you enjoyed this. If you did, you might want to read our post on garden in a balcony.