I really hope you have enjoyed the PART 1 post.
Did you try any of the ideas in it?
Here are some more super simple ideas. What can I do, I love those two words “SUPER SIMPLE”. 🙂
I) STICKER CARDS
What you will need: Card paper, Glitter glue, color pens and Christmas stickers
Steps: Just arrange the stickers in the shape of a Christmas tree. As simple as that! You can add some borders or some hanging strings using color pens and glitter glue.
II) STICKS CARD
What you will need: Glue, scissors, Stickers, Glitter glue, Colored sticks and sequins star
(1) Break the colored sticks into various sizes. If colored sticks are not available you can also use colored ice cream sticks or even toothpicks.
(2) Glue the colored sticks in the correct sizes to make a Christmas tree shape.
(3) Add some square stickers or just cut a golden wrapping paper square to make the stem.
(4) Draw some simple designs with the glitter glue and in the end, don’t forget to add a shiny star. 🙂
III) GLITTER TAPE CARD
This has been my personal favorite because it needs so little and it looks stunning.
What you will need: Glitter cello tape, Glitter glue, card paper and a “Star”.
Steps: Cut the cello tapes in different sizes. Stick them on the card in the shape of a Christmas tree. Draw some wriggly, squiggky shapes on them. Glue on a star at the top.
IV) “PAINT THE NIGHT” CARD
This one will need some drying time. We had some amazing stickers ans there were almost 8 unique cards within minutes of drying but, again, I forgot to take photos of them all. 🙁
What you will need: Christmas stickers, blue paint, glitter tape, paper snowflakes (or white paint) and card paper
(1) Randomly, use upper half of your card to paint it in blue. This depicts the night sky. Let it dry. See the pic below.
(2) Make a glitter cello tape border. Glue on the snowflakes. (If you don’t have snowflakes, just use the tip of your paint brush and use white paint to make dots to represent snow.)
(3) Stick on the stickers in the below half of your card.
V) RECYCLE WRAPPING PAPER CARD
What you will need: Shiny wrapping paper (Recycle one you already have.), Square mosaic stickers (Just cut squares from the wrapping paper if these are unavailable), scissors, glue, glitter glue, STAR and card paper.
Steps: Cut the wrapping paper in the shape of a Christmas tree, Stick it on the card, Decorate with glitter glue, Stick the STAR on top. Add some presents using glitter squares.
And with this we WRAP UP our post too. Take care and happy holidays.
Here’s wishing your family a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
PS: Don’t forget to check out our other posts for Christmas.