If you have not yet seen my post on Craft kit for kids, take a look here.
Well, It interested me so much that I decided to make such a kit. Something that had been in my heart for a long time.
The objective of the creative kit is not to make a super final product but, to enjoy the process with your kids.
There were various reasons why I thought this kit would be useful to kids and parents. Here are some of them.
1) When we have toddlers at home and the school has not started, that is the period when we spend maximum time with them. What better way than to spend some quality time with them doing some creative activities. Simple, easy and quick activities.
2) For parents who think they are not creative, I would like to stress that everyone and I mean everyone, can be creative. The more crafts and art activities you do with your kids, the better we get in our levels of creativity. The fun is in making something, anything and enjoying doing it.
3) Older children have projects in school. It would be useful to have a craft kit. A ready kit that they can use for keeping their craft materials in one place.
4) Many of these items are not available in local stationery stores. One has to go to a craft store to buy them and then you have to buy a whole packet for each material.
5) Many moms and kids want to sample the different craft materials in order to decide if it is useful for their mutual projects before they buy it in bulk from a craft shop.
6) Kids in the age group of 4-7 years love to create something on their own. The kit not only provides them with materials but, ideas with instructions. I personally believe craft is not limited to any age. For younger kids however, the parents would be needed to guide.
7) For crafters who already have these materials, it would not be useful but, it would make a very nice gift. The crafters would especially know the use of the materials and the value of the materials.
8) I have come across many craft kits available today which are more expensive but, offer only one or two specific activities. With “My craft kit” you could make around twenty activities. Do like our Facebook page because, we keep sharing lovely activities also from other awesome bloggers.
9) The kit is travel friendly and can be carried with you, even on holidays.
About the kit:
The kit comprises of twenty items as given below:
01)Assorted pipe cleaners
02)Ice cream sticks
04)Glitter cello tape (For decoration only)
06)Assorted sequins, stars or beads
07)Assorted plain (mono-color) paper
08)Assorted printed pattern paper
09)Assorted foam sheets
10)A felt sheet
12)A black sketch pen
13)A fevicol tube or glue
14)Double sided tape
17)One small craft punch
18)One sturdy pouch
19)Easy-to-do craft ideas
and A small surprise, as a thank you from us.
We have used standard items wherever possible so that they are easy to replace.
We have not included Scissors and paint in this kit.
The pouch used is durable and travel friendly.
The set of ideas (with instructions) we have provided shall be updated regularly.
A refill kit will also be introduced soon. It would have only the craft items not easily available in local stationery stores and some more ideas.
The kit is handmade individually for each of you.
We have not compromised on the quality of products and it is our endeavor that with every further step we take, we can ensure that the quality gets enhanced.
We believe for Rupees 550 per kit (excluding taxes and delivery charges at actuals), the kit is value for money. Do mention the Product code as MCP-001-Medium-Activity set 1 for any communication.
For bulk orders, we would also be open to customization. Please write to us with your exact requirement.
Please note, the images shown above are more for you to get an idea about the contents. There may be slight variations in the contents depending on availability of materials.
There are small parts in the kit so please take care with infants. Also take care of the glitter from the glitter foam 🙂 You might just have a shiny YOU 🙂
And one most important point, WE ARE OPEN TO FEEDBACK. Please drop a line to us if you have used the kit or you think any changes would help us make it better.
Some of the activities you could do with this kit are as shown below:
In future we are also planning on theme based kits.
If you like what you have seen, please do get in touch with us on email@example.com with the following information:
1) The name of the child and his/her age
2) Birthdate of the child
3) Favorite colors of the child
4) General likes of the child – Animals, Hearts, stars, butterflies, flowers, sun – Anything that helps us customize a bit to the child’s liking.
5) Your address and contact number for the courier to be sent.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Also, do share this information with your friends and family. Thanks in advance for this.